It´s nice but soooo

BOOOORING!!!!
I really REEEALLY wish the snow would go away SOON!
When Easter has passed I wish for hot water rain.
Because I want to start digging.
Or... well... technically speaking.. I will be MARKING the spot and my wonderful husband will be digging.
I wont to re-arrange my vegetablegarden and build a herbspiral and.... well...it´s a start.

Starting to understand just HOW wonderful my husband is.
I have a small tendency of obsessing on a project I want to do.
I´m planning, drawing up how I wan´t it, changing, researching.....and repeat.
BUGGING my family and ESPECIALLY my husband about it.
Until It´s time to start.
And he´s listening!!!.
Maybe I should google for some earplugs that changes colour when his pour ears are starting to overheat.
When they change colour.... change the subject.

 The everyday life goes on as usual.
Went to Uppsala for a week and visited my oldest daughter.
Went Student living on SMALL resources.
Like Urban hiking- survive on noodles and coffee.
I only have ONE thing to comment on that..... I´M TOOO OLD!!!!
Walking and walking...street after street.. running to buses..
I WANT TO GO BY CAR!!

But.. a lot of fun anyway..
All the wonderful "kids" and spending some alone time with Sanna.

My doter gave me some makeup-products to try.
A "Fix-your-eyes-cream. "Fancy-make-up-removal" and "Make-your-skin-look-GREAT-cream.
Nice products.. fancy brand...
 Didn´t make me look 25 but close enough.

Then I woke up on wednesday morning..
Something was WRONG....!!
My eyes was really puffy.. swollen.
I could fit in half a deciliter water in the bag under my eye.
The fringes poked me in my eye when a was blinking.
Well.. clearly a allergic reaction.. but on what??
Was it something I had eat?? nooo...
Something else... nooo... or....
Hmm..... The daughter checked the small tubes and we googled and in the fancy soap there was Aloe Vera.
The itching was SEVERE !!!
After a week I´m beginning to look my old me.. but it took a lot of restore cream to fix it.
I looked like the crypt keeper for a long time and changed the skin around my eyes 14 times.
Well.. it´s better and I only have the usual wrinkles left.

Now we are celebrating Easter.
The decorating is done.
The scooters is cleaned from the snow.
And the candyjar is full.

THE HOLIDAYS IS ON.






Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

TACK 💞

Det är inte lätt....

Det här med telefoner...